About The Artwork
I created this artwork with the inspiration of the mythological story of Erose & Psyche, but I wanted to create a contemporary version of it.
In the story, Psyche was not able to see the face of Eros, and in my modern version of the work, I translated that into a sexual setting where the two subjects of the painting have deep trust and faith in each other as the man is undressing the woman from behind.
Kseniya is a contemporary artist originally from Belarus. Initially pursuing
art as a hobby, she studied in various artist-led workshops in France and Italy before, in 2018, deciding to immerse herself more deeply in art professionally.
Kseniya studied the subject in depth with several masters and now works from her studio, regularly participating in exhibitions and interacting with collectors worldwide.
Although Kseniya is a relatively young artist, her career highlights include participation in international exhibitions, including “Global Conversation” in honor of the 75th anniversary of the UN, art fairs in Zurich, an art show in Michigan, and an exhibition in Paris. In addition, she has received special prizes in Russia and China and publications in magazines dedicated to art in Europe and Japan.
For an artist, art is a constant process of development. Scher has visited many places where great artists lived, worked, and were inspired to create their masterworks to further her understanding of the creative environment and process and the emotional impact of the artists’ works.
Her style has developed through various genres, from classicism to expressionism to her now-preferred milieu of abstract expressionism. Although she has gained critical acclaim for her works in every style, she finds abstract art's emotional depth and energy especially rewarding.
She loves to use bright, cheerful colors, experiments with shape and texture and pays close attention to emotions in her paintings.
On her creative path, Kseniya is assisted by creative director Aleksander Dolyuba. Together they devise various concepts and collaborate to embed symbolism and philosophical messages into their works.
- FSC certified poster made on thick and long-lasting matte (uncoated) paper from sustainably managed forests.
- Paper weight: 200 gsm / 80 lb
- Our wooden frames are produced from natural pine/oak wood. The frames are lightweight and easy to hang.
- Thickness: For Europe 20-25 mm /0.79"–0.98" and for the USA market thickness is 1.9 cm/0.75"
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass for the frames.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- For indoor use
-The frame and poster are mounted together.
Stockholm Art House typically ships in 1-5 business days (Mon-Fri). Please know that we are doing our best to get orders out promptly.
Read more about our Shipping Policy
We try to keep returns and exchanges as simple as possible.
Every Stockholm Art House purchase is made to order and pays an artist. We certainly hope you love your item(s), but if you are experiencing any issues, we're here to help!
• If you receive a delivery, where one of our products is damaged in the delivery, wrong measurements from what you ordered, or does not match your expectations regarding quality, please contact us. We will replace shipping damages or bad-quality artwork. However, we may require proof of image or a detailed description/reason for the complaint in some cases. When approved, we will replace and send you a new product.
• We believe in 100 % customer satisfaction, and that is why we offer all customers a 30-day money-back guarantee on our products. If you are not satisfied with your artwork, you may return the item within 30 days of the order date for a full refund. All our art is produced on-demand with your specific choices. Please check your order thoroughly to avoid environmental impact and resource consumption.
Read more about our Refund Policy
All poster print papers are responsibly sourced and FSC certified from sustainably managed forests.
FSC-Certified Paper? When the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certifies that a paper is made of responsibly sourced wood fiber
Local production reduces carbon emissions. As a result of local production in 34 markets and reduced transportation distances, we reduce carbon emissions on each order.
Countries we produce products in:
Brazil, Canada, Chile, Mexico, USA, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, South Africa, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Australia, China, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea.
On-demand production reduces waste and the use of resources. All products are digitally printed on demand and avoid excess production in landfills.
Our artworks are not mass-produced, and they are timeless. The artworks can be enjoyed by many generations to come.
With One Tree Planted, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we donate a tree for every order you place at Stockholm Art House.
Read more about our Sustainability work at Stockholm Art House