The Artists Description
This is anxiety. Occasional anxiety is an expected part of life. For example, you might feel anxious when faced with a problem at work, before taking a test, or before making an important decision. But anxiety disorders involve more than temporary worry or fear. The anxiety does not go away for a person with an anxiety disorder and can get worse over time.
The symptoms can interfere with daily activities such as job performance, school work, and relationships. This artwork is about anxiety disturbance that I feel sometimes. It is like I'm also stuck in my mind- physically and mentally. It is difficult to describe such a feeling, and I hope my painting will bring you closer to the state of anxiety.
Oana Mazarache was always fascinated by how people know themselves, act in their lives, and make choices. She used to draw or paint these weird human actions. She realized that people act by instinct and emotions, and now she studies the link between human psychology and colors through human emotions.
This fascination comes from her need to understand the contemporary world and society. Many artists are exploring human emotions for body expressiveness (face, hands, and so on), but she is interested in how emotion colors our bodies. Her artworks reveal the human body under the vibrational control of emotions from a chromatic perspective.
Our body constantly changes color because daily routine involves many pleasant and unpleasant activities/experiences. She painted how the human body changes when we feel emotions like love, happiness, sadness, envy, pride, neutral, contempt, surprise, fear, shame, depression, anger, disgust, and anxiety. Different parts of our bodies become red, blue, or yellow. Some of them are more intensive than others.
The positive emotions like love, happiness, pride, and so on are colored in red and yellow, and the negative ones: anxiety, disgust, envy, and so on, are red and blue, or just blue (depression and neutral).
Oana Mazarache's works focus on the environment, man's evolution and behavior, and the consequences this has on nature, the environment, and us. Each project often consists of multiple works grouped around specific themes and meanings. New areas of interest arise during research and production and lead to the next body of work. Thus, she paints other topics such as nature, political events, or daily live events.
- FSC certified poster made on thick and long-lasting matte (uncoated) paper from sustainably managed forests.
- Paper weight: 200 gsm / 80 lb
- Our wooden frames are produced from natural pine/oak wood. The frames are lightweight and easy to hang.
- Thickness: For Europe 20-25 mm /0.79"–0.98" and for the USA market thickness is 1.9 cm/0.75"
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass for the frames.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- For indoor use
-The frame and poster are mounted together.
Stockholm Art House typically ships in 1-5 business days (Mon-Fri). Please know that we are doing our best to get orders out promptly.
Read more about our Shipping Policy
We try to keep returns and exchanges as simple as possible.
Every Stockholm Art House purchase is made to order and pays an artist. We certainly hope you love your item(s), but if you are experiencing any issues, we're here to help!
• If you receive a delivery, where one of our products is damaged in the delivery, wrong measurements from what you ordered, or does not match your expectations regarding quality, please contact us. We will replace shipping damages or bad-quality artwork. However, we may require proof of image or a detailed description/reason for the complaint in some cases. When approved, we will replace and send you a new product.
• We believe in 100 % customer satisfaction, and that is why we offer all customers a 30-day money-back guarantee on our products. If you are not satisfied with your artwork, you may return the item within 30 days of the order date for a full refund. All our art is produced on-demand with your specific choices. Please check your order thoroughly to avoid environmental impact and resource consumption.
Read more about our Refund Policy
All poster print papers are responsibly sourced and FSC certified from sustainably managed forests.
FSC-Certified Paper? When the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certifies that a paper is made of responsibly sourced wood fiber
Local production reduces carbon emissions. As a result of local production in 34 markets and reduced transportation distances, we reduce carbon emissions on each order.
Countries we produce products in:
Brazil, Canada, Chile, Mexico, USA, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, South Africa, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Australia, China, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea.
On-demand production reduces waste and the use of resources. All products are digitally printed on demand and avoid excess production in landfills.
Our artworks are not mass-produced, and they are timeless. The artworks can be enjoyed by many generations to come.
With One Tree Planted, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we donate a tree for every order you place at Stockholm Art House.
Read more about our Sustainability work at Stockholm Art House